Shadows of Siranda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loyani Irs'nee

Go down

Loyani Irs'nee Empty Loyani Irs'nee

Post  David Tiberius Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:40 am

*Thought i'd finally get around to it heh, keep putting it off so here goes.*

The Life of Loyani Irs'nee

I remember the first night i arrived at the boarded house, of course back then the town was known as Bastion not Kalaram. It was you're typical day, rain, lightning, thunder, and yet amongst all this inside the house remained both happiness and friendlyness. As soon as i had arrived i had already met a very inspirational person..Faith. Even though my first day was so long ago i could never forget the start of a very long range of unfortunate events. Heh..Let's put it this way, my first vault run was that day, and shall we say i experienced death soon after for the very first time. It's a terrible feeling death, yet it has been one feeling in the world that i have experienced more than most in my, hmm how long has it been, shall we say nearing fourty years? Yes let's say that..

I should be able to remember more of what happened in my past but it's all grayed out, events that i am going to write in this book may or may not be in order so he or she who reads this, please take that into account.

But, moving back on topic, i have met many people during my time here, some good, some evil, some more than evil and some who are just complete idiots. Though it didn't matter in the end, most of those i met that long ago, if not all, are long gone, except Alge and Selene of course, they pop up from time to time which is always nice to know. Yet as the years have passed new people have arrived and gone and as of current the house is quite once more. I just guess people have enough of it and head off elsewhere or they get killed and no one knows about it.. If i even attempted to create a list of all those who i have met, i'd probably miss many out so i'm not going to bother..

Hmm, i actually have no clue where to go next, so i guess i'll move on to my past life before Siranda..

I lived a quiet happy life as a young Elven Girl would you all believe...Yes i'll get to my current state later...But back on topic, i had lived on a small peacefull island not far from Siranda, no not the Island Sanctuary. The island had no more than two to three hundred Elves on it. It was covered in forestry and the Village itself wasn't very big. My father and mother died when i was very young, leaving me and my sister to our Grandparents. It had probably been around one hundred and twenty years since they died, would have made me probably a hundred and fourty ish. My sister and i had lived a fairly happy life, school, training, work the normal Village life untill the night all hell broke loose.

I remember that night clearly, it was raining, screaming could be heard from all around as the undead stormed into the Village, the local Guards, including both Grandparents, had gone out to kill them. I was charged with looking after my Sister and was to take her and myself to a safe place, yet as i left the house to see the damage caused by the undead she ran straight into one of those undead and before i knew it...The buildings all around had caught fire, the rain doing very little but making it hard to see a fair distance and making the ground muddy, the screams of all the Villagers peircing through the harsh moans of the undead as they drew closer and closer. I had little choice but to run. I had done so, ran to the dock, grabbed a boat and just rowed away from the island. I can't tell how long i was on that boat, it is reckoned it takes years to get from the island to Siranda on a large boat if you get lost, and lost i was, living off fish that swam too close to the boat. Yet i had finally made it to Siranda and my first day wasn't the best as i've written in this book before...

*To Be Continued*
David Tiberius
David Tiberius

Back to top Go down

Loyani Irs'nee Empty Re: Loyani Irs'nee

Post  David Tiberius Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:09 am

Journel Entry #2

Now that i think back on what i've done and how i have acted i'm kind of ashamed. I was always a cocky person, always up for a fight and when it counted putting myself first to get others out of situations, guess that last point isn't always a bad point, someone needs to be there to get every last person out with no exceptions being made.

Though, the weeks after my arrival here in Siranda i can't say a lot about, merely because i can't remember. As terrible as that sounds it is also a good sign, it generally means nothing overly terrible happened and it was a fairly peacefull time. What i do remember is breif encounters with some small gnome, though i can't remember the blasted name, i know that he was the Figurehead for COTA, The Children of The Apocalypse, a group of people brought in to destroy the lives of those living. Back then it sounded like a great way to gain power, though the idea itself was idiotic and i soon found myself questioning that very task, as did other members if i recall correctly.

The event after just happens to be Moranis, though i won't go into anymore detail about him, he doesn't like me writting much about him. Let's just say he's a very fussy..Person..Who never shuts up nor does he stop fighting, but over the years i've learnt to cope with him so thats just fine now.

Now seems like a good time to move on to the first major event, though forgive me if i get a few details mixed up, this was very early in my time here.

The night was young, must have been at least ten or so of us all having a little 'Gathering' in one of the houses on the Island Sanctuary. Everyone was enjoying themselves, well nearly everyone i wasn't greatly liked back then, and yet it seems we couldn't earn a break against the undead. The night moved on till the sun was completly down, must have been around ten or eleven ish at night when they attacked from the shadows. When i say attacked from the shadows i don't mean physically, i mean they filled the entire house with gas, and gassed us all to sleep. Didn't take long untill everyone was asleep and they came from somewhere and took us back to their lair.

We awoke to find ourselves spilt into two groups, each group being in a small room each with passages all over the place. They seemed to let us get onto our feet and prepare for whatever was coming our way, and when they attacked, they did so in vast numbers and also weirdly in waves instead of all at once. We beat them back and learnt who'm our foe was. No less they were Vampires, blood sucking undead who fancied a feast. Didn't take us long to beat them back untill they stopped attacking, and shortly after that we managed to find a passageway that lead us in sync with the other group. The lot of us then moved on trying to find a way out and with it the possibility of learning who was behind our kidnapping.

Wave after wave attacked as we made our way to what appeared to be the correct way. The passage led us to a great room with a single throne sat in the middle, behind it our passage out, an old tower built deep underground. Upon the throne stood the Vampires Lord. Lord Cassius Sanguine. He cursed as us for killing a fair number of his clan and himself attacked us. We all managed to beat him back in the end and yet one complete idiot necromancer got himself killed. Me being me stayed whilst everyone else left, though Faith was adamant that i got out as well and stayed for a few more moments. I struck a deal with Cassius, the necromancers life for mine and shortly after, as Faith stood and watched, Cassius struck me down. Faith quickly left and as such the Necromancer was raised i believe as Cassius drew all blood from within me and casted on my dead body to bring me back with the Vampirism curse. Once raised, Cassius had me drink his blood, and struck a deal with the Necromancer who was to become my feast each time i was in need of blood. Upon finishing they fixed a story as to why i was still alive, i had casted a fireball at Cassius and managed to escape through the tower with the Necromancer which soon tumbled behind us.

I had forgotten everything about the raising of me soon after, acting as if nothing had really happened and sticking with the story that i thought was true, but it didn't take me long to find out the truth of what i was, it almost drove me mad and yet through another weird and unfortunate event i needed worry about it...

*To be Continued*
David Tiberius
David Tiberius

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum