Shadows of Siranda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Israe'anna-Drow

2 posters

Go down

Israe'anna-Drow Empty Israe'anna-Drow

Post  Nakasha Sun May 01, 2011 10:36 pm

<Username>
CJizm

<Race Desired>
Drow/Dark Elf

<Statistics associated with the creature>
+2 Intelligence, +2 Charisma.

Darkvision out to 120 feet. This trait replaces the high elf’s low-light vision.

Spell resistance equal to 11 + class levels.

+2 racial bonus on Will saves against spells and spell-like abilities.

Spell-Like Abilities: Drow can use the following spell-like abilities once per day: dancing lights, darkness, faerie fire. Caster level equals the drow’s class levels.

Weapon Proficiency: A drow is automatically proficient with the hand crossbow, the rapier, and the short sword. This trait replaces the high elf’s weapon proficiency.

Automatic Languages: Common, Elven, Undercommon. Bonus Languages: Abyssal, Aquan, Draconic, Drow Sign Language, Gnome, Goblin. This trait replaces the high elf’s automatic and bonus languages.

Light Blindness: Abrupt exposure to bright light (such as sunlight or a daylight spell) blinds drow for 1 round. On subsequent rounds, they are dazzled as long as they remain in the affected area.

Favored Class: Wizard (male) or cleric (female). This trait replaces the high elf’s favored class.

Level adjustment +2.

Additional request- Weapon proficiency Exotic- for whips kukris and other drowlike weapons (being dex'er at low level means feat starved, it is difficult to get every necessary feat for shadowdancer, dex weapons, duel wielder by level 12, and have room to get the rp weapons.

*Statistic sheet found by Alexander in Castle Siranada (anyone can find out if they talk to Alexander)

Name- Israe'anna Eclav'murr's Cladd'ana
Disposition- To be decided
Crime- Enemy of Siranda (Prisoner of war status)
Literal translation- Darkness'Advisor Chaos/Shadow Warriors of the night
Birthplace- Menzoberranzan
Citizenship- Now fallen Imrithil
Former citizenships or residences- Gelzburg
House- Cladd'ana
House rank- 123rd
House Status- Defeated in Imrithil, scattered with no further history in Menzoberranzan, as if never exhisted. Likely absorbed by rival house after defeat in Imrithil.
Mother- Sin'Shalee
Father- Deceased
Brothers- Deceased
Sisters- Nakasha
Notable enemies- Lirael
Rank in house- 3rd daughter. Qu'El'Saruk (House Weapon Master)
Magthere- Melee'Magthere
Position- Sut'Rinos
Military Service-
Campaigns to secure around Menzoberranzan
Offensive Campaign against Mithril Hall
Transferred to Imrithil
Imrithil Offensive Campaign against Siranda, participated in many battles.
Transferred to Gelzburg.
Unknown Campaigns in Gelzburg.
Transferred to Imrithil.
Defensive Campaign in Imrithil. Recovered unconcious after Imrithil fell.
Notable skills- Shadow type fighter, prefers Kukris. Warning- Very fast.
Other notes- Listed as dead in Menzoberranzan Magthere records.

Physical Traits-
Hair-Silvery white
Eyes- Golden/Amber
Skin- Ebony, smooth
Height- 5'6''
Build- Athletic, slim, curvy.
Tatoos- Gold and black spiders on arms and legs, as well as body, two large spider tatoos on her breast.
Preferred attire- Scantily clad, usually only wearing a traditional Underdark Skirt, showing off the many tatoos she has.
Piercings- Both ears are heavily pierced, with the ears being notably long and slender. Toungue, nose, left upper lip, belly buttons.

Prisoner update-
Interrogated, refused to cooperate.
Update-
Update-
Update-
Update-
Unknown visitor, male, claimed citizenship in Ludor.
Update-
Cooperative, talked.
Update- Incident report.
Private Timothy Jerald was recovered, a bloody mess, inside the cell of the Dark Elf.
Sergeant Adam Ka'less was founded deceased, throat torn out.
Sirandan Knight Alexander Lyonsbane was found deceased, with standard issue knives of the Sirandan military in his throat. Drow is missing.
Private Jeralds report is as follows- "We did our daily checks, we were not informed of the cell belonging to the dark elf. I do remember her, I was part of the squad that captured the demon, I knew we should of killed it when we found the *censored* little *censored.* " Moment taken to force soldier to regain bearings, and continued. "We didn't see anything in the cell, and impropper documentation was provided showing she was switched cells, as it wasn't on the update roster. We saw nothing in there, so we opened it, thinking maybe a prisoner was hiding under a bed, or behind something. When we entered, it got very dark. I heard my partners scream, and laughing, and all I saw was red eyes in the dark. I then felt a warm feeling on my face, and sadistic snickering, I felt the razor hot burn as if I was being carved up, and a series of words I didn't understand. I however then heard, in a feminine voice, as I looked up at the glowing red eyes, with a thick accent said "Lucky, dos is lucky.." and I passed out."
Jerald is transferred to medical ward, further persuit will be put out, assuming dark elf is lost for good.

Picture of what Israe would look like-
Israe'anna-Drow Krissa.th

second picture
Israe'anna-Drow Drowassassinbyshadownin.th

Nakasha

Back to top Go down

Israe'anna-Drow Empty Re: Israe'anna-Drow

Post  Fox Mon May 09, 2011 5:06 am

Approved, pending implementation.
Fox
Fox

Back to top Go down