For Cyricists; 20/7/11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For Cyricists; 20/7/11

Post  Fox on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:41 am

A telepathic intrusion fills the minds of the Cyricists on the isle, as the voice of Cassius reaches out to them.

"Brothers. Sisters. The Eclipse is upon us, and I have a message to deliver unto our family. It is time for Unholy Mass. Meet before the coming of the Eclipse, on the road between Baraban & Dakuto, alongside the coast. You will know the rendevous point when you see it. Be sure to be there."

//The Cyricists are holding a religious mass that has been broadcast telepathically for 8pm GMT/3PM EST, and will be converging in the Barabanian Coast area. Please note that non-Cyricists in the area will be regarded as metagaming at that time.
Fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For Cyricists; 20/7/11

Post  GHOSTEH on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:47 am

"Do not presume to order me about, worm!

Perhaps I shall be there, perhaps I shall not, but it had better be worth my time, or else I shall make you live up to your tragic namesake. Ha-Ha-Ha!"

Last edited by GHOSTEH on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
GHOSTEH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amadahy on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Lust sat quietly in the snow and frowned as the message came through nodding her head silently in response.

"Time and date noted, Tragedy."

her reply was soft in the link and then was gone again.

Amadahy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Penquisitor on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:24 pm

Through the link, a psychotic laughter was heard, a laughter that could only belong to one person. Despair. After a moment is ceased, and a voice was heard, as serious as one could ever be, like if he hadn't broken into laughter just some seconds ago.

"I don't like saying I'll be somewhere for others to know, but sure. I'll be there, Tragedy."

And then, silence. Complete and absolute silence, as if Despairs mind had become a blank.
Penquisitor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum