Shadows of Siranda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This may sound extremely geeky, but what DR is SoS set in?

3 posters

Go down

This may sound extremely geeky, but what DR is SoS set in? Empty This may sound extremely geeky, but what DR is SoS set in?

Post  Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:28 pm

I need to know for a new character I have thought of, on the horizon.

XKCD_Apostle

Back to top Go down

This may sound extremely geeky, but what DR is SoS set in? Empty Re: This may sound extremely geeky, but what DR is SoS set in?

Post  Penquisitor Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:57 am

Last time I talked to Chris I think he said it was around the end of the 14th century.
Penquisitor
Penquisitor

Back to top Go down

This may sound extremely geeky, but what DR is SoS set in? Empty Re: This may sound extremely geeky, but what DR is SoS set in?

Post  Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:08 am

Thanks Penquisitor, so the spell plague has happened and gone...
I thought Valve had you trapped on steam, how did you get back on here?

XKCD_Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post  Fox Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:46 am

You're being a bit open in your interpretation. I loathe 4th edition with a passion.

No spellplague for you.

An official DR date was never determined.
Fox
Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  zDarkShadowz Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Assume 1374-1375 DR and you should be fine. It's usually the lull years used in most pre-spellplague settings after the time of troubles. That way you have resurrected Bane, Waukeen freed from that demons hold, etc etc...
zDarkShadowz
zDarkShadowz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum