Shadows of Siranda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Boards

3 posters

Go down

Server Boards Empty Server Boards

Post  TrinityShade Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:42 am

So, I understand Fox lost the password to the admin account. But is it possible to break it and fix our forums around abit? Or should we remake them. It'd be beneficial for the server, and I've been dying to post up a Character Biography for Nyx. I can recreate the current forums if you like and host it elsewhere myself. I am 'ok' with forum moderation to a degree, I like to keep it clean too. Just a suggestion, might spice up the activity around here.
TrinityShade
TrinityShade

Back to top Go down

Server Boards Empty Re: Server Boards

Post  Fox Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:35 pm

If you think it's viable then I'm quite happy to let you have a crack at it. I done goofed, and the place looks like a ghost town. Cant post announcements or server/helpful info either.
Fox
Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  David Tiberius Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:08 am

You lost the password for the admin account ? Nicely done Razz. Eh this is why i prefer hosting things, gives you access the the Database in which case allows you to create a seperate account manually with full Admin Privilages *I forgot the password on one of my sites as well...Took me a while to work the whole thing out* But yeah..So much easier than free hosting by some site Razz. *In my opinion of course*
David Tiberius
David Tiberius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down