Shadows of Siranda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess who's back?

2 posters

Go down

Guess who's back? Empty Guess who's back?

Post  Kakashi on Crack Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:36 pm

I found the server recently and found out it was generally under new management (aside form silver) so I thought I'd check it out, so... I'm back! Well, kinda sorta, I'm dedicated to another NWN server ATM but I have plans to play on here also again.

For those who don't know me my name's Kakashi on Crack, I used to play on here about two years ago when I was a punk-ass little 14 year old. I ended up quitting the server because I was angry with a few people (*Cough* For the Sake of Comedy, Maroot and a couple of the old DMs *cough*) Anyways, I'm that random crazy guy who likes to RP and has grown to be semi-responsible and less rage ^_^

And before someone tries to give me a three way ban to hell, let me just state that I was never banned from the server, I -requested- that Viti ban my forum account so I wouldn't come back a week later and be an Ass-Hat.

From what I've seen'n'heard, the server is a much nicer place, so, yeah, anyways... Hi!
Kakashi on Crack
Kakashi on Crack

http://z8.invisionfree.com/TLJ/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back? Empty Re: Guess who's back?

Post  CautiousDread Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:48 am

*shakes fist* I was one of the nice ones..but yeah thsoe guys were a bit of twats if i'm honest >.>
Same username by the way? cause i can't remember you =3
CautiousDread
CautiousDread

Back to top Go down

Post  Kakashi on Crack Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:21 pm

yep, same username Smile Don't go looking for me on the old forums cause I really was immature back then (still feel I was more mature than some though)

My time on the server was about 3 to 5 months time before I quit, so I wasn't extremely well known. Those who knew me either appreciated my company or hated me with a loathing passion.
Kakashi on Crack
Kakashi on Crack

http://z8.invisionfree.com/TLJ/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum