Shadows of Siranda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(subrace application) Uglack

3 posters

Go down

(subrace application) Uglack  Empty (subrace application) Uglack

Post  trevman333 Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:16 am

Race: kobold

Statistics
STR: -2
DEX: +3
CON: -1
CHA: +2
WIS: +1
INT: +3
Draconic (since i think kobolds speak it, if not oh well, im wrong) language
Common language
Dark vision

Uglack spending a normal time in his tribe did not expect anything but what normally happens and later that night when all the warriors of the tribe were out hunting, since they hunted at night for nocturnal creatures, a large number of goblins stalked the tribe waiting for this exact opportunity. The goblins rushed in killing the kobolds in there sleep only taking a few prisoners such as Uglack and a few others and tied them to posts so they couldn't escape and were only guarded by about two goblins while the rest lay in wait for the warriors to return. When the warriors returned the goblins pelted the kobold warriors with arrows. During the fight that the goblins obviously would have won they started to execute the prisoners just wanting them to see that goblins were superior to kobolds as there leader kept saying. Uglack managed to trip the executioner with his feet and the blade they were going to use on him fell cutting the rope holding Uglack. When he was free he killed the other guard with his bare hands since he caught the goblin by surprise and while the fighting was still going on he just left with the usual motto "better you then me".

Several years later...

Uglack, regretting the choice he made, had been travelling for a long while, avoiding the zombies to the best of his abilities with stealth seeming to succeed found the boarded home in Kalaram and decided to seek shelter there...

Last edited by trevman333 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

trevman333

Back to top Go down

(subrace application) Uglack  Empty Re: (subrace application) Uglack

Post  Fox Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:24 pm

None of this makes any sense relative to the circumstances of the setting, son, and your statistics are way off. I'm sorry, but it's a no.
Fox
Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Amadahy Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:29 am

I feel I shall elaborate on this. My answer is also No.

The reasoning.

Your backstory doesn't fit.
1) Have you ever seen/heard of a goblin tribe near New Kalaram since the plague began?
2) He came on a caravan? What caravan? There are no caravans. Only small groups of adventurer/survivors, but no caravans.
3) Even if there were caravans they would not pick up a kobold and help him out. They are monsters not a race of man.
4) You say he set traps in the fighting pit, yet you don't say how he would have gotten said deadly traps in the first place, it's highly unlikely a slave would be able to gather the supplies AND be left unwatched long enough to do this.

Onto Statistics.
I have no idea where you got these stats from. The only thing in there even close to resembling D&D Kobold stats is the darkvision. Please do the research and post a link to your findings when you apply for a race with stats. Cause I will look them up, and if they aren't right, I will deny it.

Amadahy

Back to top Go down

Post  trevman333 Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:10 pm

i edited my application big time but i am still waiting for the link with stats to be sent to me, ill edit that to when i get the site in a pm from Avvy Smile

trevman333

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down